TROPICANA DANGA BAY
The term "Tropicana" or "us" refers to Tropicana as the owner of this website. The term you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of Tropicana's website.
1. Why Tropicana collect your personal information
Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- For registration of a user account with Tropicana;
- To send you invites to Tropicana's property launches, promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes;
- For administrative purposes;
- For assessment and analysis of the market, Tropicana's customers and/or potential customers in relation to Tropicana's properties and services;
- To monitor, review and improve Tropicana's properties and services;
- To be used for internal record keeping;
- For employment opportunities in the event you have provided information for such purposes; and
- To alert and recommend properties similar to those properties you have purchased (if any);
For this purpose we collect personal information which includes but not limited to the following:-
- Name, job title and company name;
- Contact information including address, email address and phone number;
- Details of your visits to Tropicana's show units and/or website;
- Information of your agents to enable Tropicana to provide marketing and promotional materials in relation to Tropicana's properties and Tropicana Privilege Card;
- Demographic information;
- Gender, age and date of birth; and
- Such other relevant information to enable Tropicana to provide you with Tropicana's services and products.
2. How Tropicana collects your personal information
Tropicana collects this information when you purchase property through Tropicana's show units or soft launches, when you register your user account or when you telephone or email Tropicana or correspond with Tropicana.
By providing your personal information to Tropicana, you have agreed to give your consent to the processing of your personal information by Tropicana for the stated lawful purposes when your personal information was collected. Tropicana shall not process your personal information unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal information. "Processing" means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal information or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal information.
3. Direct Marketing
Tropicana may use your personal information for marketing purposes, in particular to present you with advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials informing about our properties and/or conduct free prize draws and prize competitions and such other information in relation to our properties which we believe may be of interest to you.
Tropicana will send you advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials or information in relation to our properties, if you have elected to receive such information when you register with Tropicana.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials, you can do so by using the unsubscribe information on every such mailing, by updating your user profile or account data or by contacting Tropicana (see below for details on how to contact Tropicana).
4. Sharing of your personal information
Tropicana do not sell, rent, or lease Tropicana's customer information to third parties. Tropicana may however share and/or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- For purposes of providing Tropicana's services to you;
- Where Tropicana is required to do so by law, any stock exchange regulation or any binding judgment, order or requirement of any court or other competent authority;
- Where you have consented to such disclosure.
Tropicana is committed and will use Tropicana's best endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept and stored securely.
- Using encryption, where appropriate;
- Using password protection, where appropriate; and
6. Links to external content resources
7. Web tracking (cookies and web beacons)
Cookies help Tropicana to understand which sections of Tropicana's websites are frequently visited. With this information Tropicana is able to adapt Tropicana's properties and/or website to suit your demands and to provide you with a more customised and personalised user experience. For example, cookies allow Tropicana to ensure that the information displayed on your next visit will match your user preferences.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For example, on Microsoft Internet Explorer you can disable or delete cookies by selecting "Tools/Internet Options".
Please note that Tropicana's websites are designed to work with cookies and disabling cookies may affect your usage of Tropicana's websites and may prevent you from taking full advantage of Tropicana's services at Tropicana's websites. Tropicana do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with Tropicana to provide Tropicana's services to you.
8. Retention of your personal information
All your personal information collected by Tropicana will be retained with Tropicana and Tropicana shall not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
9. Access to your personal information
You may request for a copy of your personal information which you have provided to Tropicana by submitting your request in writing specifying the personal information you wish to access including any discount or reference numbers where applicable to Tropicana in which a fee will be charged to you (if necessary) and you will need to provide a copy of the following documents with your written request to enable Tropicana to verify your identity:
- Driving licence; and/or
- Electricity bill.
10. Accuracy and correction of your personal information
Tropicana takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information provided to Tropicana is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for and is kept in the manner whereby the accuracy and completeness of your personal information is not affected and your personal information is up-to-date.
If any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, the correction will be done without any charges and you may submit your request in writing specifying the incorrect information and the correct information for us to replace it with. Please include the following in your written request which can be used to identify you such as:
- property name; and
- unit number
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:-
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on the website, you may indicate in the remarks column that you do not want your personal information to be used for direct marketing purposes; and/or
- (b) if you have previously agreed to Tropicana using your personal information for direct marketing purpose, you can change this at any time by clicking the link in Tropicana's Electronic Direct Mail ("EDM") to unsubscribe the service upon receiving the EDM from Tropicana.